 From: "Michael Jackson mjackson74@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 7:45 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] So What Do You do?

   So what do you do when you decide to meditate and suddenly the bliss becomes
all there is. I mean the kind of bliss where you know that you are that, and
that's all you are and everybody even your enemies are that too? I mean, what
do you do with that? Mantra is useless - there is no place to go, you're
already there. I mean what the...?

  • [FairfieldLife]... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]