> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:

> > > Ha! I noticed that too!
> >
> > Wonder if that means they'll get names under their
> > photos now.
>
> Rajina? BTW, if the women did NOT complete the Raja course already,
> it makes sense that they wouldn't have titles...

It would be rather odd for me to complain that they
didn't have titles if they hadn't completed the course,
wouldn't it?  Think that might be why I wrote "names"
rather than "titles"?

> The REAL test of equality will be if the graduation photos are
> of: "Rajina Jane and husband"...

No, the real test will be (assuming the husbands aren't
Rajas) whether the graduation photos have *only* the
women's names and titles, with no mention of the husband.