Salyavin,

IMO, ISIS and the Sunnis are one and the same. The so called militants are the Sunni fighters at night, figuratively speaking, and during the daylight they become the residents of the towns doing their ordinary tasks.

Obama is correct in saying that this problem is an Iraqi problem. They have to let the democratic process take hold in their own culture and understanding.

And who are the victims? The minority people of Iraq, including the Christians, who are attempting to live in peace in a troubled land.

In the meantime, the kabal that is funding this mayhem is rejoicing in the money they're making by selling barrels of oil at very high prices to Europe, the USA and the rest of the world.

Is this evil or what?