Well I hope those Skynets don't join up and become sentient, they could cause
real havoc; Planes falling out of the sky, misleading propaganda messages on
your TV, the post in the UK being delayed. Hey wait a minute, you've got me
paranoid now...

 You also can't stop cluelessness. Just the other day my brother discovered
this list on Wikipedia of all the companies so lacking in social awareness,
irony, or shame that they named their products "Skynet." WTF, dudes. Didn't you
*see* the "Terminator" movies? Don't you *understand* how pissed off robots get
when you call them that, and how they tend to want to eliminate the human race
when they get pissed off?  :-)

 Skynet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skynet

 Skynet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skynet
Skynet may refer to: