 From: "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 7:48 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: More for Ann

 I am sure you and Todd Watkins would be best friends, Ann!

You see, he is just emphasizing my point -the more guns that surround you the
more you feel you have to own and shoot guns. It is a vicious circle and the
guy is hopefully an exception with his 112 firearms.  It is a kind of crazy,
don't you think?

 http://www.bbc.com/news/28951806 http://www.bbc.com/news/28951806

 http://www.bbc.com/news/28951806

 Arizona shooting: America reacts http://www.bbc.com/news/28951806 Views from
the US following the accidental killing of a shooting range instructor by a
child in Arizona.

 View on www.bbc.com http://www.bbc.com/news/28951806
 Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife] More ... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]