Nabby,

Thank you. I am writing this note of thanks thru my tears. The beauty of Robert
Johnson's voice brings his soul directly in contact with any good listener. I
came to Johnson, and some of the other American Blues Greats as a boy in the
streets of the Bronx. Funnily, it was a good choice, not only because the music
resonated with me, but having little money, I was limited to buying a mono
record player...a portable, at that. The needle was as scratchy as the
recordings. There was no hope of hearing the psychodelic sounds of sterio. I
later traveled West, to the Filmore for that.

Thanks again, pure beauty, down to the soul.
  • [FairfieldLife]... salyavin808
  • [FairfieldLife]... nablusoss1008
    • [Fairfield... nablusoss1008
        • Re... nablusoss1008