On 8/29/2014 5:47 PM, fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

I don't get it. You don't provide any substance for why someone should disregard Maharishi's teaching. You have made the point plenty of times that TM is not the perfect solution for everything. Yep. Anyone who has done it for any length of time recognizes that.

However, what is it about the lives of those here on FFL, who don't do TM, that I should emulate? If it is true that TM practice will not lead to the fulfillment of all desires, then what will? You are not making your case. As for me being some brainwashed TM fool, my life experience makes that an automatic fiction.

It's obviously a cry for help, Jim. But, when they won't even consult a cult-exit counselor after getting kicked out, do you think they are going to listen to experts like us? You are probably their last hope. Remember, we are talking about two guys that quit TM and one then went over to the /Zen Master Rama/ and the other then went to see /the Deepak Chopra/. There's no telling how much money they spent on various techniques that they didn't even practice. Go figure.

"Maharishi also makes the point many times over, that the world is as YOU are."

Good point. But given the fact that he was a proven liar, who in their right mind would cherry pick little gems of his dubious wisdom to base their life, philosophy or criticism of others on?

"It is critical to work hard, and diligently, for enlightenment, the fulfillment of all desires."

This is made up baloney that in fact has nothing to do with liar Marshy's so-called teachings. He rooked Westerners into supporting his lifestyle with the promise that TM would solve all ills. Look at the siddhi posters I put out here recently. Claiming that TM would fulfill all desires and aspirations. What manure.

And you also have no clue as to how hard I have worked or how diligently.

Mistake I made was using TM as a tool AS WE WERE TAUGHT TO USE IT FOR THE PURPOSES IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE USED FOR. (Enlightenment, fulfillment of desires, levitation and other supernormal abilities and so on.) Problems? Get your meditation checked. Do an extra set of asanas. Here's a new set of pranayama. Worse problems? Get your sutra practice checked. Manure and doesn't solve a damn thing.

"But I see you as lazy and vindictive"

But by your own POV, the world is as YOU are, thus you must also be lazy and vindictive, plus suffering from the inability to see through the TM illusion you allowed yourself to create ages ago.

But one day you will wake up from the dream and those of us who woke up first will be ready and willing to help you along and get you back on your feet. And we won't send you to a Vedic head shrinker either.