> > wrote:
> > >

> > > --- Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Whitherspoon
> > ?)
> > completed it
> and
> > it
> while

> > Michael
> > >
> > > Actually it was in the Oregon desert. Here's a
> > > hilarious article claiming the sri yantra to be
> of
> > > supernatural origin. They absoulutely refused to
> > > believe Bill. Talk about TB's!
> > >
> > > http://cropcircleconnector.com/ilyes9.html
> >
> > I recall when Doug Henning did a magic trick in DC
> > by showing a tape
> > recording that "predicted" the morning headlines.
> > Someone whispered
> > that apparently Doug had perfected the sidhi of
> > knowledge of the
> > future. When I pointed out that he was insisting
> it
> > was all a trick,
> > they smirked knowingly and said "he has to say
> that,
> > of course."
>
> Sorry about the bad link. It's
> http://cropcircleconnector.com/ilyes/ilyes9.html

I'm following links and googling the Oregon Sri Yantra
and it is quite hilarious (and sad) that after Bill
Witherspoon came forward and acknowledged how he and
some friends carved the Sri Yantra, so many people did
not believe him. They simply wanted it to be something
supernatural.

http://mail.yahoo.com