Forwarded from: TM Media Alert <tmmediaal...@tm.org>

+ How TM has rewired who I am & more

VIEW EMAIL WITH IMAGES

AUGUST 29, 2014

MEDIA ALERT
LATEST NEWS • VIDEOS • ARTICLES

Moms Traumatized by City Violence Find Relief with TM Practice
Erin Meyer, DNAinfo Chicago / August 22, 2014
The David Lynch Foundation has, once again, come to the rescue. Several Chicago
moms, still grieving the loss of their children and siblings, are finally
finding peace after learning the TM technique. “For all these years, I’ve been
fighting with my brain. I took medication to forget, but you can never forget,”
said 49-year-old Beti Guevara, who was just a girl when her brother was slain
38 years ago.  ...more
READ & LISTEN
Share this:

How Transcendental Meditation Has Rewired Who I Am
Brian B. Baker, Delusions of Ink Blog / August 26, 2014
Read about the Las Vegas blogger’s transformed family-life experiences, now
that he regularly practices TM. His quote from TM’s founder, Maharishi Mahesh
Yogi, summarizes it all: “Problems will disappear as darkness disappears with
the onset of light.”  ...more
READ HERE
Share this:

©2014 Maharishi Foundation USA, a non-profit educational organization. All
rights reserved.
Transcendental Meditation® and TM® are protected trademarks
and are used in the U.S. under license or with permission.
         You are subscribed as <dickm...@lisco.com>. Click here to manage your
email subscription preferences.
Click here or reply to this email with 'unsubscribe' in the subject to
unsubscribe from this list or if you feel you have received this message in
error.
This message was sent from Maharishi Foundation USA, Inc. P.O. Box 670
Fairfield IA 52556 United States. Click here to report email abuse.