What a course!!!

Every morning David Hooper sends an email with such quotes from Maharishi to
many people, including me. If you'd like to receive them every morning, you can
simply email David at davehooper...@gmail.com with "subscribe" entered as the
subject or message.

Best wishes,
Jai Guru Dev
Dick

Forwarded from: David Hooper <davehooper...@gmail.com>

9/1-Maharishi: Only we can create Utopia

"This is one process on the basis of which all levels of life, our own
individual life and all levels of creation, find enrichment just like that
thing watering the root, freshening the sap, and enlivening all expressions of
the sap, all the leaves, flowers, branches, fruits. [It's] one operation in
order to enliven all that WE are physiologically, sociologically,
intellectually and also on the level of Being -- all these are the different
levels of our own individual existence -- and all our concerns: the society,
nation, world, the universe. It's a huge enlivenment of natural law all over.

This is what gave that name a few years ago to the experts in this performance
of the Sidhi sutras: Governor of the Age of Enlightenment. He has the technique
to govern the universe. He knows how to function in a self-referral way, enrich
all levels of creation. This is governing capability, and what he governs is:
the whole range of time and space. That is the first thing that he governs.

He functions from the transcendental level where there is no space and time,
and therefore, the first thing he nourishes is: the basic value of space and
time. And from that basic value of space and time being nourished from the
transcendental value, the whole space-time geometry, the whole universe, [the
whole] manifest creation gets nourished. This is the Governor of the Age of
Enlightenment.

What we require is: one group of seven thousand on a permanent basis.

We have such a beautiful gift for the world, such a priceless gift for the
world, and only we know that we have it … some of our friends also know here
and there. Therefore, only WE can create Utopia."

~Maharishi~
~"Maharishi Discusses Experiences at the Taste of Utopia" (Videotape)~
~Fairfield, Iowa, USA -- December 30, 1983~

Jai Guru Dev
​
T​o ​subscribe, send an email to davehooper...@gmail.com with "subscribe"
entered as the subject or message; to ​unsubscribe​,​ ​send an email with
"unsubscribe" entered ​as the subject or message.
--
David Hooper
1000 Purusha Place, Suite 219