 On 9/4/2014 9:30 AM, Share Long sharelong60@... mailto:sharelong60@...
[FairfieldLife] wrote:

   Richard, imo in a society filled with corrupt leaders, the term ex-con is
meaningless. Heck, a family member was in jail for writing bad checks! They
probably couldn't get a decent paying job and were starving to death!

 The point, Share, is that, mere "over-posting" or "flooding" the forum on
Yahoo Groups is NOT a crime, or "terrorism"

 No, just a pathetic pain the ass, it's been pointed out so stop doing it.

 The best policy in this case would probably be a simple apology and a
retraction from the party posting the false allegations.

 How about one from you for deliberately pissing everyone off?

 That would suffice for me I think, but it's difficult to get any justice
around here now that Judy is no longer participating as a checks and balance
force. Almost the entire group of respondents has been turned against me, for
no apparent reason. Go figure.

 It sure baffles me.....

 It is also very troubling to realize that a few informants, who shall not be
named, are calling for outright censorship and a limit to our freedom of
expression and our right of free speech, AFTER posting slanderous and defaming
messages with my real name in the header. And, then the miscreants announce
they are creating silly folders and filters so they don't have to read my
rebuttals and protestations.

 That's the real issue - that the moderators are tone deaf and asleep at the
wheel, apparently. Or, they just don't care, which is worse in my opinion.

 We said it first.

 Yahoo Groups Guidelines:

 "Don't violate the law. Members of Yahoo! communities are not above the law,
so don't post anything that violates the laws of your country, state, province,
or city.

 Exploitative or degrading comments are not welcome in Groups. Also not welcome
are belligerence, insults, slurs, profanity or ranting. If you wouldn't say it
in public or with a group of friends, don't post it."

 https://info.yahoo.com/guidelines/us/yahoo/groups/
https://info.yahoo.com/guidelines/us/yahoo/groups/

 To flood the forum like a huge dump truck is clearly
 malicious intent.

 I think he's gone totally nuts.

 I call for '200 posts per month' limit. That should be easy
 for any moderator to manage.

 On 9/3/2014 10:58 AM, Bhairitu noozguru@... mailto:noozguru@...
[FairfieldLife] wrote:

 Nah, just boot him.  Like you say it's obvious he's being malicious.  Most
other group moderators would have booted him long ago.  He has the disposition
of an ex-con.  Maybe he is one.

      • [Fairf... jedi_sp...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [F... nablusoss1008
            • ... salyavin808