dear Dan, well there is rock salt but I'm not sure it means that salt is a rock
(-:
Reminds me again of what a great sense of humor God has...

On Sunday, September 7, 2014 12:24 PM, danfriedman2002
<no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Richard, I was just at the annual gem, mineral, fossil and geode show and I can
tell you: rocks have consciousness (-:

Rocks rock!

Rock me baby!

Rock on!

(i'm on a roll...get it?)

Is Gold a rock? I'm heavy gold. loading up! (Disclosure:financial advice must
be taken with a grain of salt)

Is salt a rock?

On Sunday, September 7, 2014 12:05 PM, "'Richard J. Williams' punditster@...