 From: Duveyoung <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 9, 2014 5:17 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: 30th November | Channeled Info from MMY

Email addresses for spamming?  Nah.  That's old school.  Since 1996, my
Internet businesses have amassed a
"full-permission-to-contact-me"-granted-by-the-users emailing list of over
FORTY MILLION addresses -- that's an honest number.  I have never sold a single
one of them despite they're being demographically primo.  Nor do I spam them --
only sending them something if there's been a pricing or policy change -- about
once every few years.

Nor could I spam -- there's a ton of filters out there that are combing out the
gunk. And there's all kinds of other ways to capture eyeballs with click-bait
and cookies.  Also, there's so many lists available out there that a good list
is very hard to authenticate, so selling a list is a very tough go.  It's a
bullshittery business.

And let me tells ya, I went to, say, a couple dozen healers that breezed
through FF -- paid wads of cash, and NOT ONE of them took an email address.
Getting new age suckers on a list doesn't cut it -- ya gotta have a list of
true-believers-in-you if you're gunna hawk a program -- and that's a very short
list.  These new age folks probably know most of their clients by name.   A
long list would just be filled with "maybe types."

And hey, wouldn't it be great if Jerry took the whole fucking movement away
from Girish and Co. by saying HE was the channeler of MMY?
      • RE: [F... 'Rick Archer' r...@searchsummit.com [FairfieldLife]
        • RE... danfriedman2002
      • [Fairf... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • RE: [Fairf... 'Rick Archer' r...@searchsummit.com [FairfieldLife]