 From: "TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, September 9, 2014 9:14 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: 30th November | Channeled Info from MMY

   From: "Michael Jackson mjackson74@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, September 9, 2014 3:00 PM

   I doubt the Movement will respond to this at all, unless it is to take names
of those entering the building - wouldn't be surprised to see James Beddinger
standing outside the entrance with a notebook and pen, scribbling away.

Actually, did you notice that this guy went out of his way to provide a level
of supposed anonymity to TM attendees who were afraid of being tracked by the
TMO? He claims not to be collecting any kind of list of email addresses, and
even provides a way that attendees can specify a different name for their name
tag than they supply as their "real name."

I would imagine that the TMO *will* send someone there to snoop -- not only to
bust those who might be Off The Program by visiting someone claiming to be
passing along messages from Maharishi, but to make sure that the MUM Begging
Department is ready to man their phone lines in case one of these messages from
beyond the grave is "Give more money to the TMO."  :-) :-) :-)

  • [FairfieldLife]... danfriedman2002
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... Duveyoung
        • Re... salyavin808