Listen to the *community organizer*? Are you serious? He's already run off the
best generals we had, Petraeus and McCrystal and giving pink slips to thousands
of other commanders. It's going to take a new Commander in Chief to defeat ISIS
and that's a year and a half away. Until then, the best he can do is harass
ISIS.

On Tuesday, September 9, 2014 7:49 PM, "jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"