 Alright Sal, we all know that in a few days the Scots will vote on whether or
not to form their own country.

 Now forget all the nonsense about whether the country will prosper by itself.

 The real question is: if the Scots create an independent country, will they no
longer be considered Scorpions?

 As part of the UK were they originally considered Scorpions?

 Good question, I would say that us English were the scorpions because we
probably took over Scotland and the other two and they've never really been
happy about it.

 Feel free to like them but continue to dislike me if they vote yes.

 Or was Scorpionland just England proper, excluding Ireland, Scotland and Wales
not to mention the Islands, or was it all just one big land of Scorpions?

 Mind you, the SAS will be nothing without the Scots, and it there was a lot of
Welsh archers  inflicting so much damage at Agincourt, so maybe you'd better
keep hating all of us just in case...

  • [FairfieldLife] Impor... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [FairfieldLi... TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] ... salyavin808