Just to build on the unified fine level of feeling we share, I thought I'd
share my views:

 Pretty Daisy - worn by a, what else, pretty daisy. Hello, worn by a very
friendly sweetheart Business is Good - an imaginative wearing of an Official NY
Yankee Tee. The young woman had reversed the shirt, so that the back read: We
are in the Business of Winning World Series (I hope nobody here is competitive
about their home team). and of course, one that could have been inspired by
this Forum: New York City Life
 Now, a subscription to my Views is normally $5000/annum. As I explain: cheaper
than drinking coffee. And much better for you.

 Be Happy!
 \d