 We went back to the Apple Store today to get a Lightening adapter and a band
for our iPod to turn it into wrist watch.  Also, we looked at a laptop for
doing digital sound production using Avid Pro Tools.

Sooos were in  the Apple Store doing some impulse buying. The latest airbook
gets on to my lovely wife's (who's too good for me, but I got lucky here) card.

Now the nerds are stuck with explaining what she's got here. After some time
they request that we take a refund. The finger movements were WAY TO CRAZY FOR
US. Who moves their fingers like that? It's unnatural.

 Apple iPod 6 Generatcion

 Apple Store at North Star Mall, San Antonio, Texas

 We went to this place today to look for used books about digital sound
recording.

 Half Price Books, San Antonio, Texas

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half_Price_Books
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half_Price_Books