 It doesn't sound to me as if you approached your life in a very sensible way.
Always looking to someone else for "answers," foolishly spending money. What a
sad story. And now you are full up with anger and resentment, like a child
whose daddy didn't give him what he said he would. Poor Edg. I hope the local
authorities where you live are aware of your propensity for violence.

 Yes Fester, it is stupid to think that TM and all its sundry add-ons was going
to work isn't it? And spending so much money on it too! I suppose you never
believed a word of it....Sal, You promised to wake up a bit before posting
again. Yet, here you are, all groggy and talkin' in circles.

You're making me dizzy! And sleepy.

 I went to at least ten different jyotish "experts."  Not a single one
predicted my future or knew stuff about me from my past.   I went to Gandhi,
"Maharishi's astrologer," when it was still allowed.  Guy read my palm too!
GAWD.

Then there I consulted with about ten ofl the FF folks who jumped on the
jyotish bandwagon.  Not saying jyotish doesn't work -- just saying I never had
anyone show me it does.

I did my jyotish diary for five years -- actually assigned numbers to various
qualities of life -- on a daily basis, I was rating my sex life, my finances,
my dreams, my food, my sleep....about a dozen attributes.....and then I tried
to find correlations with the charts........never could get zilch for a
correlation.  Ya'd have thunk I would have somehow unconsciously arranged to
make my life fit the stars better.  You know, I should have wrote more poetry
when Mercury was strong in the chart...and then point to it as if it had
naturally occurred.  Nope -- I didn't even have a placebo cheating thingie
going on.

I wore the Vedic gems....all that.

I went to three different PhDs in psychology -- one of them was pretty good and
knocked my socks off with insights, but not a thing changed in my usually M.O.
But, oh, I can talk about me endlessly ! ! !

Went to about six psychic types.

So, don't nobody tell me I didn't at least make an effort to address my
negativities.  $11,000 alone spent in a six-month flurry-of-seeking period
there....all for naught.

Fuck, I even let the chicken-guts guy from the Philippines pretend to shove his
hand inside me.

I had two different persons "make strange sounds with their mouths" -- special
sounds dontchaknow..... I had entities removed from my aura.......what a
relief, eh?

 Had a psychic-nurse declare me and my family healthy -- for $125 each....then
my son got cancer diagnosed the next week.  We had gone to this "nurse" because
that was her thang...spotting cancer.

So I tried FFL.

And now I iz saved.   I have at least ten people here who are telling me if I
make the least mistake.

For free!

How good is that!