thank, Bhairitu, this is good info. I like that it reflects yin yang knowledge
also. Am currently researching Chinese medicine for pre glaucoma.

On Saturday, September 13, 2014 2:20 PM, "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net
[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

The quiz resonates with yin and  yang conditions as well metabolic typing.
It's broken into the different chemicals and how their effect our body
functioning as well as behavior.  If you get deep into the metabolic typing
stuff or biochemical individuality then you begin to understand how to maintain
optimum body functioning.  You might find this article interesting:

http://www.royalrife.com/hbal.html