*"Confirmation bias refers to a type of selective thinking whereby one
tends to notice and to look for what confirms one's beliefs, and to ignore,
not look for, or undervalue the relevance of what contradicts one's
beliefs."*

*>*

  • [FairfieldLife] This... TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [FairfieldL... Richard Williams pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]