On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 1:58 PM, jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] <
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> General Dempsey, the Chairman of the Chiefs of Staff at the Pentagon, said
> that half of the Iraqi army can't fight.  So, it would not be possible to
> defeat ISIS.

The problem is the America will to fight the good fight. We spent ten years
winning the war in Iraq, only to watch the U.S. Congress piss it away by
listening to the liberal public. The U.S. Congress is asleep at the wheel -
we've got to throw the bums out. Now people are starting to wake up and a
majority of Americans think we should do more to prevent the catastrophe in
Iraq.

Iraq Will Be "One Of The Greatest Achievements" of This Administration -
Joe Biden in 2010.