 you won't even know its gone.

with your MO
I figure you'll keep it hidden for the next 46 years

 ...any of the great stuff from this "Yard Sale".

I was at the NY Antique Show in the Perk Avenue Armory and some dealer tells me
that the contents of the Southampton house, that was used to film my [very
loosely/partial memoir] is going to be sold-out.

I'm buying the carved birds. I have an extensive collection, but these are
worth  getting. If there's anything you want to buy, just let me know.

As usual, I expect fleet plans on jacking the Mercedes and hiding it in the
California woods. Estatesny.com

 http://estatesny.com/

 Estate Sale Company: Westchester, Tri-State, Fair... http://estatesny.com/
Estate sale and appraisal company: Westchester County, Rockland County, New
York City, Tri-State area, Fairfield County Connecticut, The Hamptons Lo...

 View on estatesny.com http://estatesny.com/
 Preview by Yahoo