Bhairitu:
> If you want to be democratic about it, get rid of all religion.

What we have to do is get rid of the inappropriate violent tendencies in
religions through consciousness expansion techniques. What's needed is the
implementation of a consciousness-based education that is rational and middle
way between conservative and radical. What we should aspire to should be
neither violent nor pacific, nor both, nor neither.

In order to see in the dark you bring in the Light.

According to the ancient enlightenment tradition, people suffer due to
ignorance and not being able to discriminate between the real and the
appearance of reality. It should be understood that "enlightenment" depends
SOLELY upon the discriminative knowledge of the individual in order to reveal
the true nature of things.