Share,

 All I can say is that the current bombings in Syria appear to come out of  the
Bible stories like Sodom and Gomorrah.  Those bombs have fallen because of the
evil that exists in Raqqa in the form of ISIS.  And, it will continue to fall
until the evil is wiped out.

 John, have you ever noticed that on a cloudy day, the shadows aren't so dark?
Yet when the bright sun is overhead, the shadows are the darkest? Maybe that's
what's going on. In any case,  think this is a planet of duality and contrast.
At least for the nonce (-:

 On Monday, September 22, 2014 2:25 PM, "jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife]"