dear Dan, wishing all of life's best for you and all your loved one too. Share,
not yet in the Dome but soon (-:
PS Happy second day of MahaDurga.

On Friday, September 26, 2014 6:38 AM, danfriedman2002
<no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Maharishi's Special Message to New York

      Maharishi's Special Message to New York
http://www.tm.org Maharishi's Special Message to New York Reporter: I have one
final question Maharishi: Do you have any special message for the people of ...

View on www.youtube.com       Preview by Yahoo
  Wonderful!

Maharishi is making points even more significant now:

        * Military is no safety factor.
        * "This is the time to come out on these new reflections on a
government"
        * Maharishi directs himself to the People. People can be guided by
Natural Law. Right now, as I write, there are a hundred thousand NY Jews in
Temple, hearing a very similar message: Follow Torah (VEDA).
        * "I want New York to always be new.
As the Jewish New Year approaches I wish the best for Everybody.