 On 09/28/2014 11:42 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

 Maybe it's not fair of me because I'm one up on you.  You see, my late brother
was a Vietnam War era defense contractor.  I've seen how the thing works from
the inside.   What, you saw them organise mass slaughter of innocent civilians
in their own country? And then terminate the witnesses

I think you should tell all.
 I'm met CIA agents.  Your Ministry of Defense likes to keep you in the dark by
feeding you a lot of propaganda. 9-11 was undoubtedly one of the biggest crimes
in history.  But the folks in the peanut gallery get their history from Popular
Mechanics.  Go figger. Yes, it was all planned to make the buildings fall like
that, they went to the time and trouble of organising a bunch of foreign
nationals with known links to terror groups, taught them to fly planes and let
them hi-jack four and fly them into buildings which were also rigged to
collapse like a pack of cards - even the one that wasn't hit because it had a
few embarrassing secrets in it. They of course used nuclear weapons without
anyone noticing. And all this to start a war with someone they were already
bombing every day and they couldn't even fake a document to get them off the
hook when it turned out he didn't have the weapons they sold him any more. They
then terminated the people who organised it and are now happy that the plan
failed and they've got to re-invade Iraq at great expense to get rid of the
people they didn't terminate in the war they destroyed the WTC to provoke.  It
all makes sense now. After you with the peanuts.

  • [FairfieldLife]... salyavin808
      • Re: [F... salyavin808
          • ... salyavin808
              • ... salyavin808