Richard, I like your approach, reply to everyone at least once per day. I
exclude people who have said they don't read my posts. Or people who almost
never reply to my posts. Except when I want to "set the record straight."

You could write a book about all this. Do you know, there is almost no research
about online communication. And even less about online "communities." There's a
niche calling out for someone to claim it (-:

On Monday, September 29, 2014 1:02 PM, "'Richard J. Williams'