> Makes sense to me. Interesting how our gross senses tell us that
we
> are separate beings, yet what *feels* true, and leads to more and
> more knowledge; infinite expansion as far as I can tell, is that
we
> are all one. With the other assumption, of being separate, we tend
> to run dry.

Yes, the separatist assumption worked very well for the scientific
method and all its bounty, but does indeed "run dry" ... and cold! :-
) And as far as *meaningful* knowledge goes, it does appear the way
to go now is via the unitive assumption, which of course *includes*
the separatist one as well *lol*

> Curious- sorta like that thing with the sun apparently rising and
> setting but it really doesn't...Celestial humor?

:-)