 On 10/1/2014 2:41 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... mailto:turquoiseb@...
[FairfieldLife] wrote:

 I'm back to that moment I mentioned before jokingly -- being able someday to
figure out the neurophysiology of That Moment in which the human brain says to
itself, "Well, the stuff this teacher has said to me so far seems to be true,
therefore I am going to 'suspend disbelief' forever and believe that
*everything* he ever says to me again is true as well." >
 Almost anyone with a brain would realize in minutes that anyone calling
themselves the "Zen Master Rama" was in a state of cognitive dissonance. Any
normal person wouldn't believe anything someone said with a made-up name like
that. Everyone knows that the deified hero Rama was a native of South Asia and
that Zen is a popular name for a meditation practice in the Far East. It would
be interesting to figure out at what moment your human brain gave up using
common sense. Go figure.

 All I know is that this is another classic portrait of the Zen Master.
Completing the image is the backlit perm, the slouchy leather jacket, the
airbrushed acne scars and the manly chin sans cleft (which he did not possess
in real life, BTW). This little photo just screams "Look at Me! I'm the guy who
is too cool for my pants and will saunter around the Louvre with my disciples
throwing out inane and ego-boosting comments to keep them just off balance
enough and hungry for my attention so they'll stick around long enough to keep
filling my bank account and feeding my extraordinary ego that this photo
exemplifies."

  • [FairfieldLif... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfie... salyavin808
      • Re: ... TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]