Buck,

Thanks for this.

I spend time daily looking over Fairfieldcafe (a more positive Yahoo Group) and
a few other sources (which I have recommended here in the past), to find out
what's going on.

More and more, there's webcasting of events from Fairfield for those of us
'away'.

 Monday:  Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam, together with Dr. Morris, will meet with
all the faculty and staff this Monday afternoon, September 29, starting at 3:00
p.m. in Dalby Hall.

 Dr. Bevan Morris will speak to all faculty and staff at 2:00 directly before
Maharaja’s talk.

 Tuesday evening, Dr. Stuart Vernon will present news of Transcendental
Meditation teaching activities in Cambodia, with photos and stories. Originally
from New Zealand, Stuart is currently based in Cambodia and spent 10 years
there helping run a Maharishi Vedic University that graduated several thousand
students.Stuart will also be performing songs about experiences of Maharishi’s
knowledge, from his Global Country of World Peace CD.

  Tuesday evening, September 30

 8:00 pm in Dalby Hall

 Everyone is welcome

 Weds 2-4:30pm Grand Opening,
 TM Information Center in Downtown Fairfield, Iowa

 Wednesday evening,  8:00 pm – knowledge meeting with Maharaja

 Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam will hold a meeting for members of the community in
the Maharishi Patanjali Golden Dome of Pure Knowledge.

 MUM Campus:  Square dance demonstration at Argiro main lobby with 35 Japanese
square dancers!

 Thursday October 2nd, Noon - 12:15 PM.

 Thursday-Sunday,  Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam in conference on meditation
science research with 50 scientists from around the globe.

 Friday:
 Victory Day – celebration with Maharaja

 Sunday evening:
 Seminar on Counseling and Psychological health services to be offered by MUM.

 7:45 pm - 9:15 pm · Dalby Hall

 Exploring When should the Transcendental Meditation® technique be supported
with conventional mental health services in a balanced approach with an

 aim to promote optimum physical and mental health for our community and to be
sure everyone
 knows how and when to access professional services when needed.
 Please come, and please tell your friends about it.
 This week in meditating Fairfield, Iowa..

 Jai Guru Dev,
 -Buck in the Dome