 On 10/02/2014 10:31 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

<noozguru@...> mailto:noozguru@... wrote :

 Jyotish only uses the visible planets not the outer ones.

 I guess they'd have to, not knowing about the others.

 Being that Uranus was not discovered until 1781, Neptune 1846 and Jyotish was
around centuries before that, yes.  But then what if the real use of astrology
is to track cycles that occur on earth?  IOW, they are just time markers the
same way that ancient civilizations tracking time by the Sun and Moon.

Pluto would be tracking a 248 year cycle! Bit longer than I'm expecting to be
around. But they wouldn't just be tracking, seems to me that they would have to
be connected for it be relevant as opposed to just a coincidence. In fact, King
Tony joins the planets to bits of the brain, complete bollocks as far as I'm
concerned but he's obviously thought about it. Funny thing is his diagram has
the outer planets but no link to the brain for them. Could be the worst bit of
science I have ever seen. But the really baffling thing for me is the chart
itself; someone born in one place has a different effect from the same planets
as someone born somewhere else or somewhen else. It's all too hellishly complex
that everyone has a different map of life from the same few planets whirling
about at the varying distances the manage during their (and our) orbit. But we
must be locked in some sort of cycle because I've a niggling feeling we've
discussed this before once or twice ;-)

  • [FairfieldLif... salyavin808
    • Re: [Fai... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: ... salyavin808