Jai Guru Dev, let us fight for reason in a world where science and progress
will lead to happiness...
 The modern science is om so quite clear now, that everyone should have the
time and the resources for adequate enough quiet time and effective
transcendent meditation everyday, twice a day and more. Let us hasten the day
when this will be, it cannot happen fast enough. We must have a new spiritual
standard of living that is ultimately spiritual and scientific. Let us all
fight for that now.  We who know must act for everyone.  Let us join in
effective meditation together,
 -Buck in the Dome
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo