---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jedi_spock@...> wrote :

--- <sharelong60@...> wrote :

 Ann, I think love is actually the source of all other emotions, including the
so called negative ones. If one is not totally conditioned by society, then one
experiences love along with various emotions. At its deepest level, love is not
overshadowed by anything because it includes them all.

In terms of evolution, fear is the most primitive of
emotions. All other emotions evolved later.
bummer

 You're not kidding. I have a well-honed ability to feel fear. If there was one
thing in my life I would love to eliminate it would be fear. I know it to be
very primal, very powerful and not to be underestimated in its ability to
paralyze one. I think the only thing worse than profound fear is the state of
feeling nothing.

  As a teen I experienced that the "bottom fell out". Talk about panic!

But I don't know nothing about feeling nothing. Can be?