"victim"?? There was no victim. Dan clearly escalated things with that bizarre
letter to the JDL, and getting all bent out of shape. Holding no cows sacred is
the vibe on here, and I am sorry if he felt that anyone was going after him,
personally. Dan was also very up front, even aggressive in his attitudes, and
his opinions. I would never think of him as a "victim", and I doubt he thinks
of himself in that way. Simply because you liked his presence, doesn't mean
that he wasn't kicked off for good reason. I liked some of what he posted,
also.

 Richard, you're welcome. And thank you too for posting that bit from yahoo
guidelines. And for making the point about blaming the victim.

 On Saturday, October 4, 2014 11:02 AM, "'Richard J. Williams' punditster@...