> On Nov 11, 2005, at 11:25 PM, authfriend wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>

> >> Wake Up and smell the Raja's Cup. It's been in front of us all
> >> the time.
> >>
> >> How could we miss it?
> >
> > And if Vaj says there's been evidence in front of
> > us all the time, by golly, it must be true.
> >
> > Say, Vaj, when are you going to get around to giving
> > us the URLs of all those Web sites you said there were
> > that link "Do nothing and accomplish everything" to
> > get-rich-quick schemes?
>
> Right after you deposit the 175 dollars an hour research fee into
> my PayPay account. A two hour retainer should be sufficient.

Well, no, you had already *done* the research,
obviously.  Otherwise you would have had no basis
for making that claim.

So tell us--just give us a few examples--of the Web
sites you were referring to.  No need to do any
additional research.

> Really, anyone who spent time in the movement and had NOT come
> across people trying to hatch get-rich-quick schemes, just hasn't
> been around.

That may be, but it's not the issue here, you see.

The issue is all those Web sites you claimed linked
MMY's "Do nothing and accomplish everything" to get-
rich-quick schemes.

So let's see a few examples of the sites you had in
mind, please.