 And yet Ann busted you when she said that in fact Dan had not been "courteous"
to me at all. You back peddled and said "Oh uh, maybe courteous wasn't the
right choice of words"

 But you just can't let go of the idea of me being a low person no matter what
Danny Boy said or did, eh?

 Is it part of your TM induced glow in your brain that leads you to believe
that attacking a TM basher is actually a courteous thing and that's why you are
doing it now? Ahh, TMSP leads to such WONDERFUL behavior.

 I think you might be barking up the wrong, but usual, tree here MJ. First, not
for one moment did Dan's discourse with you ever seem courteous and he had a
good time playing with most of us here, sometimes smiling on the outside but
not necessarily on the inside. But the point is, is that Share is not
responding the way she is because of TM or the fact that TM induces some sort
of "glow". Share is Share, MJ. She doesn't like to get into kerfuffles with
others unless she feels that enough others are ready to back her up. She is
careful to court favor, in her innocuous way, with the guys here and fair
enough. I don't blame her but this leads to her unwillingness to see beyond a
"friendly" pat on the back or superficial endorsement of what she writes for
what it is - internet trolling or camouflaged ill will. She defends bawee and
she is defending Dan and that is her MO; she wants to be liked by all, and is
unwilling to look past the facade that some present here at FFL. Again, I can
understand this - it is not the way I operate but it probably leads to less
confrontation than I get in my life for being straight up. This is not a
condemnation of Share, it is simply my take on things YMMV.