 From: "j_alexander_stanley@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

 Name scrubbed from TM website in 3... 2... 1...

He's probably being courted by the same publisher as Dr. Harold Bloomfield,
former TM author and poster boy, former candidate for Governor of California on
the Natural Law Party ticket. Of course, this was all before 2002, when he
plead guilty to seven counts of unlawful drugging and three counts of sexual
battery after he allegedly drugged and fondled four female patients who came to
his home for counseling.

Having agreed to cease practicing medicine as part of a plea agreement in
return for prosecutors dropping several other charges, Dr. Bloomfield seems to
have stayed an author and New Age seminar leader. His newest book is
appropriately titled "Making Peace With Your Past."

No trace of him can be found on http://www.tm.org http://www.tm.org/, whereas
at this point at least one reference to Stephen Collins can still be found at
the link below.  As Alex suggests, I think someone should check back to see
*exactly* how long it takes them to remove him.

 Why is Stephen Collins in the 7th heaven? | Transcendental Meditation® Blog
http://www.tm.org/blog/people/stephen-collins-7th-heaven-transcendental-meditation/

http://www.tm.org/blog/people/stephen-collins-7th-heaven-transcendental-meditation/

 Why is Stephen Collins in the 7th heaven? | Transcendent...
http://www.tm.org/blog/people/stephen-collins-7th-heaven-transcendental-meditation/
 The term seventh heaven is a fitting locale for the life of actor, director,
musician, author, philanthropist and transcendental meditation practition...

 View on www.tm.org
http://www.tm.org/blog/people/stephen-collins-7th-heaven-transcendental-meditation/

 Preview by Yahoo

 Just like anyone who is found to have done something either odious in their
past or their present - they are kicked out, fired, their endorsements taken
away or they are censured. This happens all the time in politics, sports, in
Hollywood. TM would do well to scrub this guy off (never heard of him myself,
but then I don't watch TV or follow the TM goings on). So what is so special
about the Movement doing the same to this guy, even though he probably was
molesting well before he started TM? Doesn't matter though, the guy has to go
and I'm sure the Movement is distancing themselves from him as we speak,
exactly as they should. So the point of all this was...?

  • [FairfieldLife]... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]