 Good morning! Back on the "Beaut", and high on life, 1300 feet above the
valley!  The dawn is a very quiet one. A few hours ago when I awoke, the sky
was clear, with the full moon setting, and the last of the stars. Now, the sky
is a blanket of soft grey, getting very gradually lighter.
 After months of transition, we are getting our furniture and belongings today!
One of the first things I want to do, is set up a table and chairs in the
dining nook, off the kitchen, overlooking heaven, in the back yard, for morning
chai. A very good day!

 Yes indeed, an excellent start to the day.

 I am about to get into my Bogs and jeans and sweatshirt and toddle out to 6
expectant horses and feed them. My four dogs will follow me out and they will
run and play and bark all the while believing they are "getting the horses
back" and doing something useful. Then I will turn the various horses out into
the fields where they will pair up with their respective buddies and chomp away
at the remaining grass - all dry and brown - and bask in the unseasonably warm
day we seem to be having right now. Yup, I love the little things in life, the
small rituals.