And where are the TM apologists here on FFL on this revelation? Deadly silent!

________________________________
 From: wgm4u <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2014 3:16 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins Admits to Molesting Underage Girl

Huh? I thought TM *automatically* made one a better person...in just a few
years no less! Gee, maybe MMY was, shall we say, *embellishing* the supposed
benefits? More hyperbole from the great one I guess!

Today Stephen Collins, tomorrow, Raja Roger Ram? (and this is the highest
teaching on the planet?)

'7th Heaven' Dad Stephen Collins Admits to Molesting Underage Girl, Fallout
Reaches Hollywood
By Suzy Byrne

       Suzy Byrne
See our Celebrity writer Suzy Byrne's profile on Yahoo Celebrity. View Suzy
Byrne's latest posts.
View on celebrity.yahoo.com     Preview by Yahoo

View photo.
Stephen Collins (Getty Images)Stephen Collins, who played minister and family
man the Rev. Eric Camden on TV's 7th Heaven, confessed to his now ex-wife that
he molested an underage girl and exposed himself to two others, prompting
police on both coasts to examine his admission and Hollywood to distance itself
from the actor.
"There is a formal complaint on file and the incident is being investigated by
the Manhattan Special Victims Squad," the NYPD confirmed to The Insider With
Yahoo.