Oh, this is so clever Michael.

 It is just part of this misguided notion of yours that TM develops perfection
in people, and if it doesn't develop perfection, then at least it removes some
of our most blatant flaws.

 I look at my own life and see all the issues I still have, and on the other
side of the equation, the progress I feel I've made.

 I don't know if you will be be fortunate to have a similar realization, stuck
as you are in a particular mindset, and obsessed with Maharishi, and the TMO.

 But I do wish you luck, in this regard.

 On the other hand, you have an enormous emotional investment in the
"take-down" of the TM Movement.

 Could be difficult to move away from that.

 My favorite comment on one of the news sites that ran this story:

We proud of Stephen Collins.

 Signed,

 R. Kelly, Roman Polanski, and Woody Allen