Pass it on to Bevan why don't you?

________________________________
 From: "Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

Michael, just wanted to see it in black and white so to speak.

On Thursday, October 9, 2014 11:54 AM, "Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com
[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Good grief- you have to ask? The law should deal with Collins. David Lynch
should stick to making sick-o films and the TMO should be removed from the face
of the earth, Bevan and Hagelin should have to cut someone's lawn to get by. I
am feeling A Day in the Life, Part 3 coming on. Hee hee!