Sundance award-winning green filmmaker, Greg Reitman, takes us on a cinematic
journey to take notice, stop the cycle of violence, and seek ways to find
personal and ecological peace. ROOTED IN PEACE challenges viewers to examine
their values as Americans, and as human beings. Today we are at war within
ourselves, with our environment, and with the world, and it’s up to each of us
to make peace with ourselves, and our planet. Employing both memoir and
interviews with such luminaries and activists as Deepak Chopra, music legends
Donovan, Mike Love, and Pete Seeger, film director David Lynch, Nobel Peace
Laureate Mairead Maguire, media mogul Ted Turner, Archbishop Desmond Tutu,
green architect William McDonough, neuroscientist Dan Siegel and many others,
Reitman heeds former guru Maharishi Mahesh Yogi’s words: “If the forest is to
be green, every tree must be green, if there’s going to be Peace on earth then
everybody must need to feel that quality of Peace” Reitman poses the basic
question: How do we want to live? And asks viewers to do the same.
 Rooted in Peace :: a Greg Reitman Film
http://www.rootedinpeacefilm.com/home.html

 Rooted in Peace :: a Greg Reitman Film
http://www.rootedinpeacefilm.com/home.html Greg Reitman, takes us on a
cinematic journey to take notice, stop the cycle of violence, and seek ways to
find personal and ecological peace. ROOTED IN PEACE challenges viewers to
examine their values as Americans, and as human beings.

 View on www.rootedinpeacefilm.com http://www.rootedinpeacefilm.com/home.html
 Preview by Yahoo