/The hog containment business and environmental crises isn't going to go away any time soon - they want tons of spam over in China and they are willing to pay big bucks for it; and with a pro-agra Republican Governor in office and a cowed EPA, my advice is:

/

 * /avoid drinking tap water/
 * /move your family as far upstream as possible/

/"Those little towns might as well straight-pipe their sewage to the river," he scoffed. "Compared to what comes in from agriculture, it wouldn't make any difference."/

Mother Jones:
http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2014/03/hog-wild-factory-farms-are-poisoning-iowas-drinking-water

Iowa Lakes, Rivers and Water Resources:
http://geology.com/lakes-rivers-water/iowa.shtml