 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 4:04 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: David Lynch Questions 9-11

Salyavin, you're "reviewing the movie
without having seen it" just  like Judy.  You say:

The only thing I believe
about the government is that they are incapable of planning and
executing such a sophisticated and cynical plot. Rigging
buildings to collapse like a traditional demolition but only
after planes had flown into them? And without ever practising!
What would have happened if the buildings fell over when the
planes hit? The nuclear weapons would have been seen exploding!
Bit risky for the plotters.

This is because you don't actually know
what 9-11 investigators allege.  We allege it was a conspiracy
by a faction in the government and some corporations.  The
planes were a cover and they alone would not have collapsed
the building.  See, Mr. Science, you don't even know that the
buildings were designed to take a hit by those size planes.
This because a large plane hit the Empire State by accident
back in the 1940s but it also didn't sustain much damage from
that.  So they made sure future buildings were also built to
take such hits.

Also planes hitting the building would not have made them fall
over.  To do that is a bit tricky and they hit too high to do
that.  Thus it required demolition to complete the job.  It is
alleged that Flight 93 was supposed to hit WTC 7 where the
operation was run from and it was also the principal target
because it contained documents that the perpetrators didn't
want investigated.  When the Flight 93 got shot down (no it
didn't crash) then they had to "pull" the building (as soon as
the operations team got out).  Silverstein goofed and said
they had to "pull" building.  It wouldn't be possible to set
the building up for demolition under those conditions and that
fast.  It was set up in advance.

Most of us know that a large jet liner could not have
maneuvered to hit the Pentagon.  There would have been crash
debris and a much larger hole.  It was most likely a missile.
Some folks claim they saw a plane but that too may have been
the operations plane flying over at the time (and one was seen
in the vicinity).

Do you have any idea how desperate this sounds? Maybe that's part of it, it's
all so ridiculous no one would ever believe it!

Your knowledge of modern tactical nuclear weapons is a bit
lacking.  They would necessarily exposed the perps to any
danger setting them up.

But you wouldn't know how the buildings would react if they set them off, It's
all preposterous. I can't imagine what your government has done to make you so
convinced they harbour such evil geniuses.

I've spent  over 10 years on this subject and  have many
reference materials if you want to argue more and get an
education.

Believe if you want that some billionaire in a
cave in Afghanistan ran the whole operation but that really sounds
wacky! :-D

Ran the whole operation? You mean got some guys to hijack a few planes? It's
too simple isn't it. That's the problem people have, they can't believe that
much destruction was caused by a few maniacs in hijacked planes.

On 10/10/2014 12:09 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

>---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <noozguru@...> wrote :
>

>There
are lots of celebrities who
question the 9-11 story.  I liked the time that Mos
Def was on
Bill Maher and mentioned he didn't believe the
official story.
That sort of put Maher between a rock and a hard place
because he
like Mos but goes unglued over the  9-11 allegations.
Maher even
had some audience folks thrown out because they yelled
it was an
"inside job."

>Oh and BTW, I bought both of the remote viewing
episodes from
Courtney Brown.  It's more about the process the two
remote
viewers went through and very interesting.  One point
I wonder
about though was if one of them remote viewed the war
room for the
war game that day which would have had nothing to do
with the
false flag.

>But keep eating the peanuts and believing your guvmint
and the big
corporations who represent the truth.

>The only thing I
believe about the government is that they are
incapable of planning and executing such a
sophisticated and cynical plot. Rigging buildings to
collapse like a traditional demolition but only
after planes had flown into them? And without ever
practising! What would have happened if the
buildings fell over when the planes hit? The nuclear
weapons would have been seen exploding! Bit risky
for the plotters.

>You got to be on
more than peanuts to take any of it even remotely
seriously.

>Basically something
shit happened and it's hard to take on board so
someone has to be to blamed. Just as with Lady Di,
that had to be an inside job - even though none of
it made any sense - otherwise it's all just so
pointless and destructive. Much better if the
government are behind it. Something to get excited
about.

salyavin808 wrote:

>>Ah, celebrity endorsement.
It must