Intro:
 MJ, Michael J, sometimes taking a razzin’ for having the same moniker as black
pop singer Michael Jackson but our white MJ doesn’t care. He has his name and
he’s his own man and this Michael, this white MJ is a baker. He has marathon
baked, he has filled the bellies of those not fit to scrub his cake pans. Our
Michael has slaved over breads that could rival the Taj Mahal in their perfect
symmetry and aesthetic appeal. And oh, the taste! The melt-in-your-mouth
transcendental experience is famous from the Southern states up into the corn
and hog belt of the midwest. Yes, MJ brought confection so sublime to the small
town that is home to the mum of all MUMs. But MUM disappointed our
mild-mannered baker, she done him wrong, in short - MUM turned out to be a
colossal bitch.

 A day in the life:
 Michael lets out a guffaw and leans back in his chair wiping the tears from
his eyes  - tears which are the result of having read one of the best comebacks
from Sal and Barry to Steve he has read on FFL. He is feeling good this
morning. He has managed to find two articles exposing the chicanery of TM and
all who practice it. This first particular article is a doozy; wait until Barry
and Sal get a load of this, he thinks - his best find yet. Apparently,
according to the article, it was discovered that three residents of Fairfield
were found to have gum recession upon visiting their dentist on their
semi-annual check up. In addition, one of the three also required a crown. Now
this was a goldmine of information and definite proof of TM’s false claims and
Maharishi’s lies BECAUSE THE THREE PEOPLE WERE LONG TIME MEDITATORS.

 The second “find” was almost as good. It seems that in 1976 an TM initiator
had left a house he had rented without cleaning the oven and still demanded his
deposit back. Now surely the rest of those sycophants at FFL will have to admit
that Maharishi was a liar and a fraud, not to mention an old goat. Surely this
will prove, without a doubt that I, MJ has been right and am now vindicated.

 With the SEND button activated and both incriminating pieces of evidence
safely posted to his favorite forum, MJ sighs and feels that things are looking
up. HIs work, for the moment, is done. He stands to stretch for a moment but a
thought strikes him. “What if I am on the "no-read” list of the sycophants. He
begins to frantically wonder if they might never see what he has posted here.
He begins to perspire, he is feeling shaky - all that he thinks should happen
may not happen at all. The horror, the waste! All his time, his efforts, his
endless hours of pursuit toward what is right and good may go unseen. There is
only one thing to do: find others on other forums, on Facebook on his own blog
that will read what he has to say, oh, and bake a half dozen cream pies to
throw at the pictures of those in the movement who done him wrong. He has them
hung all in a neat row; today it will be Boston cream pie for the bastards.