--- <Duveyoung@...> wrote :

 Yeah, of course you can find MANY who would be part of arranging a false flag
for 9-11.

What a bunch of blinkered fools we are.  Let's open our scrunched-up eyes a
crack and admit one thing:  the authorities of the world will do cruelty in any
form upon anyone no matter the legal framework.

Your local cop IS A MOTHERFUCKING KILLER wishing for his moment to totally ruin
someone's life.

And if he isn't, then he's an enabler of a fellow cop who is a sociopath....and
that is just AS BAD.

Case in point:  I know of an 2007 incident in sleepy little-town FAIRFIELD in
which a cop TORTURED A ROO for over 12 hours in the presence of the other
officers.  Not a headline.  (Don't ask for details -- can't out a Roo who
doesn't want more of the same if he's seen bitching about it in public.  No
charges, let the guy go the next day.)

But see?  This is the heart of darkness within ALL OF US in Kali Yuga.  Even
our heroes will be found to be  tilted in this age.

Even the good guys.......consider how the TMO did all it could to subvert the
legal requirements during the murder at MUM.   Those were "saints," right?
Even inside them was the "I get to do whatever shit I want to" dynamic.
Consider Ed Beckeley, Dr. Bloomfield, the commodities groups, the TMO money
laundering and smuggling, etc.

Young pundits and anybody from TMO, returning to india, each
person would be given particular quantity (legal) of gold.
As soon as the plane lands in india, TMO henchmen would be
waiting there to collect the gold, load the pundits on to
the waiting van, and off they go.

So much gold was brought in, that they decided to make
jewellery and sell the gold. The TMO's finances are so murky
the you would never have the clear idea what happened to all
the money.

I have been to 17 countries and saw the same shit everywhere.  Give someone a
gun and they're looking for "game" cuz they're on safari, donchaknow.

To sum:  how many good Americans would be willing to put a tactical nuke inside
a 9-11 tower?  Almost any cop, any soldier.   Deal with this fact.  It's the
truth.  Krishna took sattva with Him 5,000 years ago. There's no Arjuna out
there wearing a badge of honor and integrity.

      • Re: [F... seerd...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... Duveyoung
      • Re: [F... feste37
      • Re: [F... feste37