What do you do for spiders who happen to love the heat from the IR LEDs and will spin webs in front of the camera? Last week I had to brush them off twice on my front camera because it gets triggered more at night and those LEDs are on to attract them. I read that installers use Vaseline around the camera as spiders don't like it or lavender oil is useful as they don't like it either. Spiders smell with their feet.