well, of course they infiltrated the group.  to what extent, I  have no idea.
just like they probably infiltrate any number of organizations.

 try to enlighten your friend Barry, that this type of thing is done.

 the scenario Nabby puts forth sounds a little extreme, but I have no idea.

 I was not aware of the things he describes.  On the other hand, I was in
Seelisberg only one time.

 First off, I am willing to believe the CIA did send folks to check on what
Marshy was doing since they and our FBI have certainly infiltrated many a group
to see what they were about.

 But you seem to allege that there were dozens of agents - not likely maybe one
or two but Marshy never merited that kind of attention that would require
dozens of CIA agents.

 Plus the way you tell it, Movement security (which has always been a joke in
every Movement facility I was ever in, and that includes your German Purusha
Nazi types who wear swastikas under their ties and celebrate Uncle Adolph's
birthday) that means Movement security was way more savvy and astute than
trained CIA agents??? Not likely.