On 10/17/2014 11:02 AM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife] wrote:

And this is all Obama's fault? What about the elite? They've never liked the peasants owning land or much of anything else. They have the Republicans busy trying to put the populace into poverty so they can buy everything for pennies on the dollar. I think it's called "divide and conquer".

/Non sequitur. There is no evidence that the Ebola epidemic was invented by the elite like Obama in order to reduce the planetary population. That's preposterous on it's face. You sound paranoid and desperate, even somewhat diabolical in your views sometimes. You ARE the coder elite. Go figure. /

Maybe turning off FOX News might help. :-D

On 10/16/2014 06:37 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
But Share, Obama was going to change all of that. The seas would stop rising, the lion would lie down with the lamb,"I am the One" we've been waiting on, the parties would work together, He would put aside partisonship, yada, yada. yada. Was he lying, stupid or were those that voted for him just naive and believe anything he said as if he were a cult leader? When he comes into office and immediately spends a trillion dollars we don't have, locks Republicans out of any input on the Healthcare bill, tells Republicans they have no say so on anything because *he* won, WTF do you think their response is going to be? Obama has never learned to govern, only campaign. Hope in him has lead to no hope for anybody else. Unemployment is ridicules, the numbers don't account for those that have given up looking for work. Black unemployment at an all time high, Race relations at an all time low, no jobs for those graduating, people in their thirties still living at home with their parents, 49 million people on food stamps,violates his own laws, rules by decree with a pen and a phone.Russia moving back into sovereign states, Iran on the verge of having nuclear weapons, putting Israel in a situation that they may feel compelled to use theirs, Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in Iraq, Taliban just waiting for our exit from Afghanistan so they can do the same as ISIS has done in Iraq. Opening our southern boarders and inviting children to come so they can then bring their parents in in order to grant them amnesty and put them on the big tit of government. I could go on but who wants to hear it? This crap is going to stop but I'm sure he'll have more stunts to pull after the elections, regardless of how they turn out. WTF is Oswald now that we really need him!

On Thursday, October 16, 2014 11:19 AM, "Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Richard, I totally blame the Republicans. 8 years of Bush, then all these years of not supporting Obama, PLUS letting the Tea Party take over. Ugh! I will NEVER vote for a Republican. All they care about is getting into power again. IMO they would rather destroy the country than help the Dems govern wisely.

On Thursday, October 16, 2014 12:34 PM, "'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

On 10/16/2014 11:26 AM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net <mailto:noozg...@sbcglobal.net> [FairfieldLife] wrote:
You know it's all "Obama's fault". :-D

/Most everyone but you knows that Obama hasn't appointed a new U.S. Surgeon General.//The point is that the U.S. Government sucks at managing a crisis - the last time I checked Obama was in charge./

/Apparently he was in error when he stated that you can't get Ebola from sitting next to someone on a bus. It's a failure of confidence due to a president who seems asleep at the wheel - it's not just blaming Obama for not understanding the Ebola threat./

On 10/16/2014 04:23 AM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com <mailto:sharelon...@yahoo.com> [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Some already knew this from the Dustin Hoffman, Rene Russo movie Outbreak! Exemplifying the idea that in Kali Yuga, truth (ebola is airborne) is presented as fiction (a feature film).

Fortunately CIDRAP sounds way more trustworthy than CDC. Let's watch how the media spins it... Ebola Is Airborne, University Of Minnesota CIDRAP Researchers Claim <http://www.inquisitr.com/1541821/ebola-is-airborne-university-of-minnesota-cidrap-researchers-claim/>

image <http://www.inquisitr.com/1541821/ebola-is-airborne-university-of-minnesota-cidrap-researchers-claim/>

Ebola Is Airborne, University Of Minnesota CIDRAP Rese... <http://www.inquisitr.com/1541821/ebola-is-airborne-university-of-minnesota-cidrap-researchers-claim/> Ebola is airborne, according to a new report by the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP) at the University of Minnesota. Researcher...

View on www.inquisitr.com <http://www.inquisitr.com/1541821/ebola-is-airborne-university-of-minnesota-cidrap-researchers-claim/>

Preview by Yahoo

        • Re... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]